Job Title: Locality Manager
Hours: Full time – 30 hours
Salary: £27,000- £30,000 pro rota, plus benefits
Location: Ross On Wye, Newent & Bishops
Do you want to finish your day knowing you’ve made a genuine difference to someone’s life? Are you a committed leader who cares about their teams and leads by example?
Then we have the job for you!
Walsingham Support are a charity that has been supporting people with learning disabilities, autism, brain injuries and complex needs across England and Wales since 1986. We pride ourselves on putting the individuals we support at the centre of everything that we do. We do this by delivering specifically tailored support for every individual we work with.
As part of your role, your duties will include:
- Managing and directing the team in person-centred planning and support for the people we support, ensuring that tailored support plans are completed and reviewed to meet the individual needs.
- To act as a role model for the team by always demonstrating best practice and maintaining high standards of quality.
- Lead teams in ensuring that every individual we support are safeguarded effectively from harm, abuse, and unnecessary risk.
- Managing budgets within the service in line with business objectives within agreed time scales.
- Ensuring risk assessments are undertaken, recorded, and reviewed regularly.
- Develop professional relationships with colleagues, families, and external stakeholders.
- Attend and participating in regional management meetings and external meetings as and when required.
- Staff management including recruitment, onboarding, and probation.
- Conducting supervisions, annual appraisals and disciplinaries.
Why work with us?
We really care about all of our staff and offer a range of excellent benefits:
- 28 days’ annual leave, rising to up to 38 days depending on length of service.
- Double pay if you work hands on support on bank holidays.
- Pension scheme contributions.
- Life assurance equal to three times your salary.
- Bereavement helpline.
- Eye care vouchers (dependent on position).
- Training and continuing professional development opportunities.
- Long service awards.
- Outstanding work bonus payments.
- £250 recommend a friend bonus.
- Mobile phone allowance.
In order to be considered for the role, you will need to:
- Be registered with CQC
- Have a Level 4 in Health and Social Care or be willing to work towards this (QCF Level 3 as equivalent)..
- Be adaptable, understanding, enthusiastic, and engaging.
- Be aligned to our values of being Passionate, Supportive, Progressive, Innovative and Genuine.
- Be able to manage your own diary and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Be flexible and have a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Have an ability to communicate effectively with family members, colleagues, and professional parties.
- Be willing and able to provide personal care to service users.
Apply online today, email Walsingham@cohesionrecruitment.com, or call our friendly recruitment team on 0121 716 4000 for more information