Do you want to finish your day knowing you’ve made a genuine difference to someone’s life? Are you passionate about helping others to achieve their goals – not matter how big or small?
Then we have the job for you!
Walsingham Support are a charity that has been supporting people with learning disabilities, autism, brain injuries and complex needs across England and Wales since 1986. We pride ourselves on putting the individuals we support at the centre of everything that we do. We do this by delivering specifically tailored support for every individual we work with.
We recruit based on values – you do not need to have experience, as we provide all the training required! However, for this role, you must have a full UK driving licence.
FULL AND PART TIME HOURS AVAILABLE
- As a valued member of our team, a Support Worker is there to help deliver the quality of life people with disabilities deserve. By doing so, the support worker will be supporting these people to reach their full potential.
- By joining us as a Support Worker, you will ensure the care is high quality and person centred, making sure the care is tailored to the needs of each individual, based on their lifestyle.
- As a Support Worker, it is your duty to ensure an environment that is appropriate to the needs of those we support is maintained.
- A Support Worker is expected to work from a care plan, providing support to help with day to day living tasks, such as personal care, including meal times, housekeeping, providing emotional support, social interactions and activities in their communities.
Apply now or speak to member of our friendly onboarding team!
We really care about our staff and offer a wide range of benefits
- Favourable working hours, including part-time roles and bank positions
- 28 days’ annual leave, rising up to 38 days depending on length of service.
- Double pay if you work on bank holidays
- Pension scheme contributions
- Life assurance equal to three times your salary
- Bereavement helpline
- Training and continuing professional development opportunities
- Long service awards
- Outstanding work bonus payments
- Recommend a friend bonus of £250
Apply online today, email Walsingham@cohesionrecruitment.com, or call our friendly onboarding team on 0121 716 4000 for more information.